Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Death of XBOX 360 ... NOT!

when my XBOX 360 came!
I almost sold this XBOX 360 LE: Star Wars when I heard about the new console is going to be released on 2013. Other than the fact that 'that person' is indeed a copycat maniac.

The Star Wars edition to be in the market and be able to actually buy this thing for me was already a looong wait! So I was kinda pissed about it yeah.

Okay fine, Xbox One (as they call it, not the Xbox Durango, not even Xbox 720) maybe has the finest tech in it. BUT I really felt like they focused too much on the TV and the integration of the other current tech (tv, tablet, phones etc.) so that it is really XBOX as ONE!


I even bought another Gold Controller which was exclusive for the Limited Star Wars Console. See how my love for the 360?! Not yet. Told you that I am not a super duper kick ass gamer like the others. (I have more games now that what I have there in the picture.)









The new Xbox One is much bigger, every time I look at it I though of an old school VHS Player or an Atari. I like that it had more grills and now it can breathe.

Aesthetic wise, I think they have thought of uniformity for the entertainment area. I like it but it's really huge. I mean look at the Kinect sensor!

Having a Kinect that is 1080p and really improved sensor was really great. Hope that Dance Central will be more improved and catch real movements.
 Slot loading and BluRay, okay good been there for a long time for PS3.
The only worst part about this console is not having any backward compatibility and what's that about not being able to play pre-owned games for free (like I have to rent what my friends already bought)? and having this ONE thing have to always get connected online (I mean I have to poorest internet connection on my side of town)? DEAL BREAKER.
I will hold on to my console until it breaks. KTNXBYE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.