Sunday, April 15, 2012

27th Name Day!!!


It's my NAME DAY!
I still have 3 years for the big dirty 3-0...I can't stop thinking about the number because I want to have a grand birthday (ako na talaga). While everyone may be dreading that day, I don't. But hey it's only my 27th name day. It's a time to take life more seriously now...(who am I kidding?!)

I have listed a lot of things I want for my birthday you see. Mostly material things which I want to have and I am thinking that I will really get most if not all this year...I wish my friends would see the list (LOL) but I would love to spend time with my friends and family and just have a good time.

But I really would love to have these:
1. New DSLR Camera (sad that my Nikon D40x gave up on me before I could replace it. I think It committed suicide the time it knew that I had plans on replacing it. But I do hope it's just the battery) it's the charger hoorah! - Nikon D7000, my Reign.
2. New Laptop (for editing photos and other stuff, net book can't handle it no more) - Macbook Pro mid-2012, my Rennoir 2.0 and Asus, my Renaud.
3. Lumix LX5 (camera which is portable and still getting the kind of shots that I want) - I could always borrow the one I bought Mom. ^_^
4. XBOX 360 Limited Edition: Star Wars (oh please please please) - STARS!!!
5. Lens (portraiture lens, telephoto lens) - got the 55-300mm one with Reign on it! and the 35mm too!
6. Cake with 27 candles on it (I love the idea on how they will fit in a small cake hahaha.)
7. NY Trip - and so I thought it won't happen...but it DID!
8. CA Trip - San Diego Trip, my Apung Amon passed away. I was hoping to see him alive and well but didn't. :(
9. NZ Trip
10. New Clothes (PHP 5000 Shopping Spree and please DON'T stop me!) - Lampas na ako sa quota.
xth. Peace on Earth (I always ask for this so yeah.) ∞ (Weird. When I heard mass today the Priest said you do not wish for peace but be the peace you want to see.)
yth. Me + You ∞
zth. Happy Family! ∞

I think that's about it. Lets blow 'em candles away yeah?
HOORAH!

picture grabbed here for the mean time...
I would post another blog for my post birthday, on what I did...shoot it's my shift, I should be working...

No comments: