Monday, April 02, 2012

when migraine attacks!

Migraine, it is not a just headache. (I'm going to kill that person who ever said it was just like that.)
It is a severe headache which makes you want to bang up your head on the wall, kill the lights off and kill whoever is making that effing noise. You just want the world to shut down and turn pitch black. You become hypersensitive with light and sound.

My mom had migraine attacks when I was a kid. Being a kid I would be a pain in the a** if some unplanned  events like going to the mall won't push through. All the whining and crying I did back then makes me want to kill myself if I was my mother, because now I understand how painful migraine is...(seriously dude!)

How would you know if you have it?
Mostly younger women have it and it's HEREDITARY! 
It's starts as a headache that is mostly on occurs on one side of the head and can spread.
What triggers our migraine are these specific foods which by the way I think we all love to eat. (Cheese is mostly my trigger ouch.)
Though what's causing migraine is still under research. To prevent it you'll just have to limit the triggers and rest before the headache becomes migraine...and have a healthy lifestyle.
I always have my chinese menthol crystal maybe it is not approved by doctors but it does help to ease the pain a bit. And if it comes to worst take a mefenamic acid (or any NonSteroidalAntiIinflamatoryDrug) and sleep it off...of course call your doctor demmit.

No comments: