Monday, April 23, 2012

worst hangover

April 21-22, 2012 my company summer outing gave me the worst hangover. After dinner there was a mini acoustic concert and a mini bar. I don't know if the shots they were giving had alcohol on cause I wasn't getting kicked (maybe RedHorse would). So we went to our room and got our The Bar Tequila shots. Our resident 'tangero' Boss Ops was passing 4 shot glass and it was fast. And it was stupid of me I forgot to say NO or PASS. I have never been drunk like that before. Please don't tell my mother I went on binge drinking like a college student when I'm pass that stage.
I can't remember how many times I vomited (yelch!) on that morning. I had to drink water just to throw it up after few minutes. I really thought I was going to die, but told myself (nakakahiyang mamatay dahil sa kalasingan) that it is shameful dying because of alcohol intoxication. Why? Because PERIOD.

I was so wasted I skipped breakfast and lunch and was a bit dizzy. I was better when we reached the office. Horah! And this will never happen again...I swear. Oh yeah the worse part is that it's my shift later that night...waaah!

Solution:
1. Throwing up makes you feel better.
2. Cold shower
3. Coffee with no cream
4. Bring any menthol (Katinko, Chinese Menthol  Crystal)

No comments: